5G New Radio in iBwave Design
30 days to complete the course
Become proficient with 5G NR technologies in both Sub-6-GHz and mmWave frequency ranges and learn how to quickly and efficiently plan, design, configure, trouble-shoot, and optimize 5G NR deployments using iBwave Design Enterprise.
Evaluate the coverage and performance of your 5G NR network using propagation maps specifically designed for 5th Generation KPIs such as expected RSRP and SNIR for SSB and PDSCH, throughput, and best serving beam.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the main features and characteristics of 5G NR networks.
- Configure systems and small cells for 5G NR networks.
- Build, analyze and optimize 5G NR designs to achieve required coverage inside buildings.
- Configure and generate reports required for deeper analysis or proof of compliance.
01PREFACE | COURSE INTRODUCTION
02MODULE 1 | 5G NEW RADIO FUNDAMENTALS
5G NEW RADIO FUNDAMENTALS
- Overview of 5G Requirements
- 5G Building Blocks
- Millimeter Wave (mmWave)
- Flexible Frame Structure
- Massive MIMO
- Bandwidth Parts and Network Slicing
- Overview of 5G NR Deployment
- Non-Standalone Option
- Standalone Option
- Next Generation RAN (NG-RAN)
- 5G NR Core Network
03MODULE 2 | 5G NEW RADIO TECHNOLOGY
5G NEW RADIO TECHNOLOGY
- Frequency of operation
- Key Features
- New Radio (NR) Numerology
- Bandwidth Partitioning
- NR Slot formats
- 5G NR Signals
- Reference Signals
- Synchronization Signals
- Beamforming in 5G NR
- Basics of Antennas and Radio Wave Propagation
- Basic Concepts and Techniques for Beamforming
- Beamforming Types (Analog, Digital, Hybrid)
- Antenna Phased Array (Multi Beam Antennas)
- Beamforming in 5G NR Standard
04MODULE 3 | CREATING 5G NR PROJECTS USING iBWAVE DESIGN
CREATING 5G NR PROJECTS USING iBWAVE DESIGN
- Setting up 5G NR Wireless Services and Technologies
- Designing with 5G NR Signal Sources
- Running 5G NR Predictions
- Generating 5G NR Reports
05 MODULE 4 | DESIGN FROM SCRATCH WORKSHOP
DESIGN FROM SCRATCH WORKSHOP