iBwave Mobile Survey
30 days to complete the course
In just half a day, learn how to perform site surveys and walk-throughs using iBwave Mobile Survey quickly and efficiently.
Create projects, complete with outdoor plan, buildings and floor plans, directly from the field. Perform site walks to collect data for cellular and Wi-Fi and then analyze the coverage using survey interpolation maps and SSID/Channel filters. Document your site surveys with pictures, annotations and markups and generate site survey reports, all from your mobile device.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Create projects in iBwave Mobile survey.
- Collect cellular and Wi-Fi data for indoor and outdoor and analyze coverage.
- Fully document the project and generate reports from the field.
- Effectively exchange project information with your colleagues and partners.
Overview of iBwave Mobile Survey
- Key Features
- Typical workflow
- Setting up the Application and Connecting to the Cloud/Server
02STARTING A PROJECT
- Creating a Project
- Defining the Project Information and Properties
- Adding Outdoor Plan, Buildings and Floor Plans
- Building Properties
- Scale Floor Plans
- Set Reference Point
- Floor Properties
- Floor Layers
- Duplicate Floors
- Delete Floors
- Working with an Existing Project
- Collecting Data with Collection Module
- Stop and Go vs Continuous Walk
- Passive vs Active Survey
- Collecting Data with 3rd Party Tools
- Viewing Coverage with Interpolation Module
- Analyzing the Survey
04COMPLETING A SITE SURVEY
- Adding and Modifying Annotations & Markups
- Adding Pushpin Annotations
- Adding Markups to Photo Annotations
- Adding Markups to Floor Plan
- Adding Cable Routes
- Defining Cable Routes
- Producing a Summary Report
- Saving Project to the Cloud
05REVIEWING IN iBWAVE DESIGN
- Opening project from server in iBwave Design
- Reviewing in iBwave Design
06PROJECT SIMULATION WORKSHOP
- Simulated Exercise for Various Scenarios and Procedures