Select your plan for
iBwave Wi‑Fi® Mobile
$ 209.00 USD / Mon.
Quarterly Billing Cycle
- 1 User license
- 10 GB Cloud storage
- iBwave Viewer (3)
- 3-Month AMS support (2)
$ 105.00 USD / Mon.
Yearly Billing Cycle
- 1 User license
- 10 GB Cloud storage
- iBwave Viewer (3)
- 12-Month AMS support (2)
(1) Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain software upgrades.
(2) Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain access to the storage space and software upgrades.
(3) iBwave Viewer is used to open .ibw files in read-only mode
A radically simpler way to survey, design and validate Wi-Fi networks.
Take iBwave Wi‑Fi® Mobile on‑site with you to collect survey measurements, capture site visuals to geo‑located pushpins, and start your network design. Save all of your site survey information in a single file in the iBwave Cloud where you or anyone on your team can easily access the file again to continue the design on either your mobile device or the more powerful PC version, iBwave Private Networks with the Wi-Fi only solution. When you’re done the design, take iBwave Wi‑Fi® Mobile back on‑site to validate your design with an active survey and troubleshoot issues with the design right there with you.
iBwave Wi‑Fi® Mobile Software Features
- Create a new project from scracth or from a template
- Transfer projects directly to/from your PC through USB
- Download and upload projects from iBwave Cloud or iBwave Unity and work offline
- Automated Floor Plan Generation Tools To draft designs on the go
- Store up to 10 GB of projects on iBwave Cloud
- Share projects from iBwave Cloud by email to external partners
- Display surrounding network signals (Network Scan)
- Capture site details, contact information and initial requirements
- Create, scale and geolocalize floor plans
- Add geolocated photo, text, video and audio annotations to floor plans
- Draw and type text on photos
- Draw construction markup & cable routes on floor plans
- Integrate with 3rd party network test tools
- Generate reports from free iBwave Viewer (PDF, PPT, DOC, XLS and more)
- Annotations & floor plans
- Survey measurements (plots)
- Equipment list
- Prediction maps
- Generate a report on the mobile device (PDF)
- Project summary
- Output maps
- Equipment list (including sub-components, inventory # and cost)
- Signoff page or e-signature approval option from the mobile app
- Submit design changes to iBwave Design for approval:
- Update all components location and height
- Update antenna azimuth, downtilt and mount orientation
- Update cable routes and add measured length
- Define the prediction area on floor plans
- Define multiple attenuation zones with different density levels
- Define peak capacity zones and set number of clients per floor
- Run interpolation of survey measurements
- Run multi-floor prediction for Access Points and Small Cells using VPLE propagation model
- Consider interfering survey measurements (ex: neighboring & outdoor signal) in prediction maps
- Prediction Pass/Fail indicator on network compliance KPIs
- Collect passive and active Wi-Fi survey measurements
- Add Access Points and Network equipment from your Central Database of Components (Over 300 components available from leading OEMs)
- Automatic Access Points placement with band optimization
- Automatic multi-floor Wi-Fi channels assignment
- Route cabling between components
- Model cable trays
- Technologies: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
- Frequency bands: 2.4 GHZ & 5 GHz
- Prediction maps: RSSI, SNR, CCI, Capacity, Overlap Zone & Throughput
iBwave Wi‑Fi® Mobile Technical Specifications
- Android™ 6.0 or higher (** Android 9 Advisory)
- 1,2 GHz CPU Dual Core
- 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in rear camera
- 1,6 GHz CPU Quad Core
- 2 GB of RAM
* While iBwave Wi‑Fi® Mobile should work on most Android™ based phones & tablets, we cannot guarantee that it will be compatible with all of them. For integration with 3rd party collection tools, you should first contact your respective vendor to determine device requirements.
** Android 9 advisory regarding Wi-Fi passive surveys
- Due to a limitation of Wi-Fi scanning in Android 9, we advise you not to upgrade your Android mobile device to Android 9 for time being.
- In Android 9, Google has made improvements for battery life but they also severely limited the Wi-Fi scanning rates for applications (such as iBwave Wi-Fi® Mobile).
- Therefore if you upgrade to Android 9, the passive Wi-Fi survey and Wi-Fi scanning features of iBwave Wi-Fi® Mobile will become unusable.
Frequently asked questions
What is included with the subscription license?
Your subscription license includes Annual Maintenance & Support (AMS) as well as 10GB of cloud storage for the duration of the subscription. Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain access to the storage space.
Where can I download my license?
You can download your license in the Customer Portal at my.ibwave.com. You will need to log in or register to create your profile if you are a first time user.
Then go to the Software Downloads section (under the Software & Licenses tab) and download the latest app/software.
How to transfer my license?
You can transfer your license in the Customer Portal at my.ibwave.com. You will need to log in or register to create your profile if you are a first time user.
Then go to the License Transfer section (under the Software & Licenses tab) to transfer your license.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Get a wide range of support services and resources aimed at ensuring you get the most out of your investment.
- 24/5 Access to Support
- License Transfers
- Major Software Upgrades
- Components Database