Select your plan for
iBwave Mobile Planner
$ 665.00 USD / Mon.
Quarterly Billing Cycle
- 1 User license
- 10 GB Cloud storage
- 3-Month AMS support (2)
$ 333.00 USD / Mon.
Yearly Billing Cycle
- 1 User license
- 10 GB Cloud storage
- 12-Month AMS support (2)
(1) Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain software upgrades.
(2) Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain access to the storage space and software upgrades.
(3) iBwave Viewer is used to open .ibw files in read-only mode
Fast-track your network designs by getting a head start on-site.
For accurate network designs that are constructible the first time, start with accurate site survey information. iBwave Mobile Planner is a powerful and intuitive mobile app that significantly expedites the design of networks. Take it on‑site with you to collect RF measurements, capture site aesthetics, and start a preliminary design using the automatic access point placement functionality. Save all of the information to a single file and save it to the cloud for your design team back at the office to open and finish the design in iBwave Design.
iBwave Mobile Planner Software Features
- Create a new project from scracth or from a template
- Download and upload projects from iBwave Cloud or iBwave Unity and work offline
- Transfer projects directly to/from iBwave Design through USB
- Store up to 10 GB of projects on iBwave Cloud
- Share projects from iBwave Cloud by email to external partners
- Display surrounding network signals (Network Scan)
- Capture site details, contact information and initial requirements
- Create, scale and geolocalize floor plans
- Add geolocated photo, text, video and audio annotations to floor plans
- Create geolocated pushpins with photo, text, video and audio annotations
- Draw and type text on photos
- Draw construction markup & cable routes on floor plans
- Integrate with 3rd party network test tools
- Share iBwave floor plans, transmitters & zones to apps on the same device
- Display back all received measurements on iBwave floor plans
- Save survey measurements in the project for access in iBwave Design
- Submit design changes to iBwave Design for approval:
- Update all components location and height
- Update antenna azimuth, downtilt and mount orientation
- Update cable routes and add measured length
- Generate reports from free iBwave Viewer (PDF, PPT, DOC, XLS and more)
- Annotations & floor plans
- Survey measurements (plots)
- Equipment list
- Prediction maps
- Generate a report on the mobile device (PDF)
- Project summary
- Output maps
- Equipment list (including sub-components, inventory # and cost)
- Signoff page or e-signature approval option from the mobile app
- Define the prediction area on floor plans
- Define multiple attenuation zones with different density levels
- Define peak capacity zones and set number of clients per floor
- Run interpolation of survey measurements
- Run multi-floor prediction for Access Points and Small Cells using VPLE propagation model
- Consider interfering survey measurements (ex: neighboring & outdoor signal) in prediction maps
- Prediction Pass/Fail indicator on network compliance KPIs
- Collect passive and active Wi-Fi survey measurements
- Continuous Walk survey mode
- Add Access Points and Network equipment from your Central Database of Components (Over 300 components available from leading OEMs)
- Automatic Access Points placement with band optimization
- Automatic multi-floor Wi-Fi channels assignment
- Technologies: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
- Frequency bands: 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- CAT5 Cable Support
- Prediction maps: RSSI, SNR, CCI, Capacity, Overlap Zone & Throughput
Small Cells Design
- Add Small Cells and Network equipment from your Central Database of Components (Over 1,300 components available from leading OEMs)
- Automatic Small Cells placement with band optimization
- CAT5 Cable Support
- 5G: NR / mmWave
- 4G : LTE, WiMAX (802.16)
- 3G : HSPA+ / HSPA / WCDMA
- 2G : GSM / CDMA / EDGE
- Frequency bands:
- 700 / Cellular850 / PCS1900 / AWS2100
- GSM900 / DCS1800 / UMTS2100 / 2.6 GHz
- LTE TDD 2.3 GHz
- WiMAX 2.5 GHz
- GPS / UWB / Public Safety 4.9 GHz
- Prediction maps: MADR, RSSI, LTE RSRP, CDMA/WCDMA RSCP, SNIR, SNIR-PDSCH, PDSCH-RP, SS-RSRQ, Capacity, Handoff & Throughput
iBwave Mobile Planner Technical Specifications
- Android™ 6 or higher (** Android 9 Advisory)
- Android™ 10 or higher (Cellular Survey Feature)
- 1,2 GHz CPU Dual Core
- 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in rear camera
- 1,6 GHz CPU Quad Core
- 2 GB of RAM
** Android 9 advisory regarding Wi-Fi passive surveys
- Due to a limitation of Wi-Fi scanning in Android 9, we advise you not to upgrade your Android mobile device to Android 9 for time being.
- In Android 9, Google has made improvements for battery life but they also severely limited the Wi-Fi scanning rates for applications (such as iBwave Wi-Fi® Mobile).
- Therefore if you upgrade to Android 9, the passive Wi-Fi survey and Wi-Fi scanning features of iBwave Wi-Fi® Mobile will become unusable.
Minimum Version for Collection Tools
- Accuver – XCAL-Harmony: 2.01.088
- Accuver – XCAL-Mobile: 4.13.268
- Enhancell – Echo One: 2.0.6
- Enhancell – Echo Plus: 2.0.9
- Falcon Smart – Falcon Kit: 1.10
- Infovista – TEMS Pocket: 14.3.1 (single device only)
- Keysight – Nemo Handy: 2.70
- Keysight – Nemo Walker Air: 1.60
- PCTEL – Seehawk Engage: 2.0.6
- PCTEL – Seehawk Engage+: 2.0.9
- PCTEL – SeeHawk Touch: 1.2
- Rohde & Schwartz – QualiPoc: 15.0
- Rohde & Schwartz – QualiPoc Freerider: 16.2 (scanner supported)
- Solutelia – WINd Pro: 4.1.0 (multiple devices & scanner supported)
* While iBwave Mobile Planner should work on most Android™ based phones & tablets, we cannot guarantee that it will be compatible with all of them. For integration with 3rd party collection tools, you should first contact your respective vendor to determine device requirements.
Frequently asked questions
What is included with the subscription license?
Your subscription license includes Annual Maintenance & Support (AMS) as well as 10GB of cloud storage for the duration of the subscription. Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain access to the storage space.
Where can I download my license?
You can download your license in the Customer Portal at my.ibwave.com. You will need to log in or register to create your profile if you are a first time user.
Then go to the Software Downloads section (under the Software & Licenses tab) and download the latest app/software.
How to transfer my license?
You can transfer your license in the Customer Portal at my.ibwave.com. You will need to log in or register to create your profile if you are a first time user.
Then go to the License Transfer section (under the Software & Licenses tab) to transfer your license.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Get a wide range of support services and resources aimed at ensuring you get the most out of your investment.
- 24/5 Access to Support
- License Transfers
- Major Software Upgrades
- Components Database