iBwave Mobile Survey for Public Safety
iBwave Mobile Survey
for Public Safety
$ 2,600.00 USD
Yearly Billing Cycle
- 1 User license
- 10 GB Cloud storage
- Added functionality to perform Grid Test and generate report for AHJ
- 12-Month AMS support (1)
(1) Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain access to the storage space and software upgrades.
(2) A valid iBwave Mobile Survey license is needed to run the Collection module.
(3) A valid iBwave Mobile Survey license is needed to run the Grid module.
(4) A valid iBwave Mobile Survey license is needed to run the Interpolation module.
The simplest way to survey wireless networks.
iBwave Mobile Survey is a simple and seamless way to survey wireless networks using just your Android device (LTE, 5G & Wi‑Fi) or the seamless integration to the lightweight and affordable Epiq Solutions’ PRiSM™ scanner (P25 or LTE).
With the choice of either using a SIM card or the Epiq PRiSM™ scanner, you have the flexibility to leverage the mobile app according to your survey needs and use cases.
In addition to collecting survey data, you can also document your site as you go by taking pictures, videos, audio and capturing notes saved to pushpins on the floorplan, making it simple to reference them during the design phase.
iBwave Mobile Survey Software Features
Grid Test Module
Epiq Solutions’ PRiSM Scanner Specs
iBwave Mobile Survey Technical Specifications
Recommended Compatible Devices
Minimum Version for Collection Tools
* While iBwave Mobile Survey should work on most Android™ based phones & tablets, we cannot guarantee that they will be compatible with all of them. For integration with 3rd party collection tools, you should first contact your respective vendor to determine device requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY PURCHASE
ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION LICENSE
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Get a wide range of support services and resources aimed at ensuring you get the most out of your investment.
24/5 Access to Support
Major Software Upgrades