Select your plan for
iBwave Public Safety
(1) Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain software upgrades.
(2) Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain access to the storage space and software upgrades.
(3) iBwave Viewer is used to open .ibw files in read-only mode
Plan, design and propose public safety networks that building owners and AHJs will approve.
iBwave’s Public Safety solution is the established standard to design reliable Public Safety networks with proper documentation while saving time and costs. Our software makes it easy to design and simulate network performance for greenfield or existing buildings, and accelerates the approval process with building owners and AHJs by presenting detailed standardized documentation. iBwave has the tools, training and support so you can design Public Safety Networks we all can count on.
iBwave Public Safety Software Features
- LTE, Active/Passive DAS, public safety P25 and Tetra
- Trunking diagram for indoor RF system design
- Multiple systems, technologies, and bands
- Support base stations and off-air repeaters
- Power sharing interface (%) for neutral host system designs
- Coaxial, radiating, fiber-optic and CAT5 cable signal distribution
- Multi-strand fiber-optic cables and components support for fiber modeling
- Redundant DAS designs
- Preferred lists of components
- Connector validation for coaxial and fiber-optic cables
- Automatic cable and splitter selection for optimal system balancing
- Network validation and error checking
- Grouping of systems by operator and wireless services
- Full 3D antenna patterns
- Wizard to duplicate sectors
- Body loss modeling
- LTE frequency re-use
- Edit properties for multiple components at once
- Support MIMO 2X2, 3X3, and 4X4
- Donor Isolation Antenna
- Critical/General Zone Identification
- Multi-layered floor plans with layout plans, walls, DAS equipment, cables and more
- Import floor plans from .dwg, .dxf, .jpeg, .bmp, .tiff, .gif or .pdf files
- Automatic cable length measurements
- Automatic cable alignment
- Drawing tools for walls, lines, shapes, text and images
- Ruler to calculate dimensions and areas
- Display antenna contours and calculations
- Downlink calculations
- Uplink calculations
3D Building Modeling
- Draw generic walls and surfaces
- Show floor plan and building in 3D with DAS equipment
- Show building cuts in 3D
- Draw inclined surfaces automatically
- Support inclined surfaces as trapezoids
- Draw cables running along inclined surfaces with the ability to stop walls at incline
- Create elevation view of the building on the Design Plan
- Show building location in Google Maps or Bing Maps
- Export building to Google Earth
- Use drawing tools to add lines and shapes, also add text and images
- Create picture plans and photo mock-ups
- Create annotations (text, audio, picture, video)
- Create project revisions
- Protect project file with password
- Export project to .dxf format and all annotations to zip file
- Print project documentation
- Antennas, Cable routing and Cross-reference
- Equipment list and Cost details
- Link budget and Horizontal link budget
- Annotations, Survey data, output maps and Prediction vs. measured data
- Electromagnetic Field (EMF)
- Design version tracking
- Centralized component database of active and passive components including detailed technical specifications
- Over 34,000+ components from more than 300 vendors
- Import and export libraries of components
- Sub-component support
- Database editor to add, edit or delete components
- Customized pricing and part numbers
- Share component database between multiple users
- List of approved parts
- List of equivalent parts
- List of errors and warnings configurable in the database of components
- Frequency calculator
- Power convertor
- Intermodulation calculator
- 64-bit support
- Multiple processor support
iBwave Public Safety Technical Specifications
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Install the latest Windows service packs and critical updates from the Windows Update site
- Administrative rights are required during installation
- Processor: > 2.0 GHz
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Memory: 4 gigabytes (GB) of RAM
- Hard Disk: 10 GB
Recommended (for large projects)
- Processor: Intel i7 Processor 8700K (3.7 GHz, up to 4.7 GHz)
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory: 16 gigabytes (GB) of RAM or more
- Hard Disk: 120 GB SSD
- Video Card with 3D support and at least 1 GB
* iBwave Public Safety does not allow the usage of multiple simultaneous Terminal Server sessions.
* iBwave Public Safety will not run under multiple simultaneous Terminal Servers.
* iBwave Public Safety product line is not supported on virtual environments.
Frequently asked questions
What is included with the subscription license?
Your subscription license includes Annual Maintenance & Support (AMS) for the duration of the subscription. Subscriptions need to be renewed before end of the subscription term in order to maintain software upgrades.
Where can I download my license?
You can download your license in the Customer Portal at my.ibwave.com. You will need to log in or register to create your profile if you are a first time user.
Then go to the Software Downloads section (under the Software & Licenses tab) and download the latest app/software.
How to transfer my license?
You can transfer your license in the Customer Portal at my.ibwave.com. You will need to log in or register to create your profile if you are a first time user.
Then go to the License Transfer section (under the Software & Licenses tab) to transfer your license.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Get a wide range of support services and resources aimed at ensuring you get the most out of your investment.
- 24/5 Access to Support
- License Transfers
- Major Software Upgrades
- Components Database